- Transgender San Francisco offers support and social groups for individuals on the gender spectrum
- How do I change my name? And other legal issues that may arise (Transgender Law Center)
- Standards of Care by World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH). Dry reading, but necessary for anyone considering any medical procedures to assist in transitioning.
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health: Health Resources for trans communities
- PFLAG: Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays - has great LGBTQ support links
- Outlet @ Adolescent Counseling Services: Great resource that offers free groups and sliding scale therapy for clients who identify as LGBTQ ages 10-25. Offers resources in English and Spanish.
- Kristen Neff, Self Compassion: Working on ways to be kinder to yourself and ease the inner critic
- Greater Good Science Center: Resources for Mindfulness, Self-Compassion, Gratitude, Happiness and Forgiveness
- Mindful Magazine: Offering resources for mindfulness that are tangible